Would you like to help us raise additional funds for the Jesus Center? There are two simple ways:
1. Setup your own fundraising campaign
You can setup your own fundraising page for the Run for Food! Just follow the link to quickly and easily setup your fundraising page and promote it to your friends and family through your favorite social media websites.
As a thank you, you will be eligible to earn some cool Run for Food gear:
- Raise $100 - Earn a Run for Food NIKE running hat.
- Raise $250 - Earn a Run for Food NIKE running hat and Klean Kanteen 20 0z insulated tumbler.
- Raise $500 - Earn a Run for Food NIKE running hat, Klean Kanteen 20 0z insulated tumbler, and fleece jacket.
- Raise $1,000 or more - Recognition on Race Day and on Social Media as a Top Fundraiser and earn a Run for Food NIKE running hat, Klean Kanteen 20 0z insulated tumbler, and fleece jacket, in addition to a surprise gift from our Presenting Sponsor California Olive Ranch.
Rules & Regulations:
- All funds must be submitted online by Monday, November 20, 2017 at 6pm to be eligible for Run for Food gear.
- ALL donations must be made online (cash & checks will not be accepted).
- You will be contacted after the event as to when you can pick up your gear at the Jesus Center.
2. Donate to a friend or family members fundraising campaign
Do you want to donate to a friend or family member who is raising funds for the Run for Food? If so, click here to browse for their fundraising page!